Overview of Hostel
Explore Rio de Janeiro beyond the obvious and feel like a real 'carioca'.
Charming house built in 1938, with 750 square meters, just below the famous Cristo Redentor statue. Located in the foothills of the Tijuca Forest, yet only 2 blocks from the main street - where you can find plenty of public
From the airport and bus station:
- For your safety, we highly recommend you to take a cab.
To help you find your way here you can print these directions in portuguese and give them to the taxi driver:
1. PEGAR O TUNEL SANTA BARBARA
2. SUBIR A RUA DAS LARANJEIRAS
3. SUBIR A RUA COSME VELHO AT A ESTAAO DO CORCOVADO
4. ENTRAR LOGO 1A. A ESQUERDA NA RUA SMITH DE VASCONCELOS
5. ENTRAR 1A. ESQUERDA NA RUA FILINTO DE ALMEIDA
6. SUBIR AT O NUMERO 261 E DESCER A ESCADARIA
Directions in english:
1. take TUNEL SANTA BARBARA
2. Go up Rua das Laranjeiras and then Rua Cosme Velho.
3. Turn left at Rua Smith de Vasconcelos, this street is right next to the Trem do Corcovado station and opposite So Judas Tadeu church.
4. Take the first left at Rua Filinto de Almeida.
5. Stop in front of the number 261, at Filinto de Almeida (a yellow house)
6. You'll see some stairs on the left that you need to go down. Our house is the first house on the right with a green wooden gate..
Conditions & Policy
You'll be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking. You will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking. This amount is non refundable. Check in time is after 2 p.m. and check out is before 11 a.m. We charge 50% of the daily rate for early check in or late check out, in case of availability.