LimeTime Hostels Informations
LimeTime Hostels (Stand Fast) is all about making you love Rio de Janeiro. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way and enjoy the best of it with great tips for sightseeing during the day and awesome party advice for experiencing Rio’s nightlife. The best located hos
BUS- Take bus 2018, and get off on the first stop in Praia de Botafogo. Walk away from the beach to either Rua Sao Clemente, or Voluntarios da Patria. We are in between both streets, and about 3 blocks from the beach.
Informations about LimeTime Hostels
LimeTime Hostels (Stand Fast) is all about making you love Rio de Janeiro. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way and enjoy the best of it with great tips for sightseeing during the day and awesome party advice for experiencing Rio’s nightlife. The best located hostel in Botafogo, we are few meters away from the Metro Station and main streets making it easy to go anywhere. Another good reason to book? Stay with us and get a Free Caipirinha every night. Curious? Go ahead and see why you should stay with us!
Look us up in Sao Paulo as well!
So, what do we have to offer you?
- Botafogo Neighborhood, surrounded by everything, including a Subway Station
- Close to supermarkets (one around the block), ATMs, shopping mall, restaurants, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
- Overlooked by Christ the Redeemer
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- Lots of beautiful guests and 3 ugly ones;
- Bar, with the cheapest drinks in town and Free Caipirinhas;
- Big Screen with sports and video games;
- Deals at the best clubs and parties;
- 8, 6 and 4-bed dorms and one 8-bed en-suite dorm for the ladies;
- Double Private Rooms;
- Individual spot lights and power sockets;
- Bed sheets included;
- Girls and Boys bathrooms;
- Separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Individual card access for the bedrooms;
- Individual lockers;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras;
- No curfew;
- Helpful and young staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love Rio;
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can show off your chef skills;
- Free use of Computers and Wi-Fi;
- Apple TV and Netflix for lazy days;
Should I book now?
Well, LimeTime is not for everyone. We are quite a party hostel, so if you need or prefer a quiet and chilled out environment we strongly suggest you book elsewhere. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, won't be accepted as guests. We also have a dog, a little Westie called Gringo.